
Yippee! We got our TA today! To say that we are excited is an understatement! This has been a long time coming and I can't believe that we're finally at this point. Our tentative travel dates are August 29th to September 11th with our Gotcha Day on September 1st. Patricia from our agency has to confirm the date of our Consulate Appointment in Guangzhou and then we can make our travel plans! Did I really just say "make our travel plans?" I almost can't believe it!
The only hard part will be that we won't be home for Ethan's first day of school, but I will be able to go to his orientation at school before we leave. That way at least I can meet his teacher and be there on his first "unofficial day." He didn't seem to care either way if we were here on his first day, so that was good!
We should be able to travel with the other families in our group, and we are so excited to finally meet them in person! Congratulations to all of them as well! We were all hoping to travel together, but you just never know what will happen. Everyone has different schedules. It looks like it may all work out though and we will be able to have that cup of coffee or tea together after all! I can't wait!
Well I'm off to start packing and getting things together for our trip. I'll post when we have our plans finalized. Hooray!

4 comments:
What a glorious day!Congratulations! I am keeping my fingers crossed for the September 1Gotcha Day. I need to go buy a suitcase tomorrow and will be filling it soon after! Happy packing!!
Kate
Yeah!!! Congratulations!!
~Susan
Yea!!!! You and Jody have the cutest pictures on your post...I may have to still the smiling cat that is too funny!!! I am still so excited!!!!
Happy day for the Fab 5!!! Can't wait to see you all! Love, Jody
Post a Comment