Well our LOA arrived back at CCAA on Monday July 14th! We are officially waiting for TA! I'll be sure to post as soon as we receive that!
In the meantime, I've been "nesting" and going around the house cleaning everything I can find. I rearranged the living room yesterday. It's amazing how adding another child to the family can really make you want to clean! Also yesterday I received updated measurements for Addison. She is now about 32.5 inches tall and weighs about 23 pounds! Our little peanut is getting so big!
The other day I put Addison's new toddler bed together. It was so much fun! I look at it now and I can't wait until she is home safe and sound and sleeping in her own bed. I've been shopping a little bit here and there and picking up essentials for her. Now that I know how big she is, I will be able to get some more things.
Once we receive our TA, we are going to send Addison another care package with a few things in it. We mainly want to send some recent photos of us and another letter to her orphanage and foster family asking them to begin preparing her that we are coming. Her transition will still be difficult but we hope that knowing that we are coming for her might help, even just a little bit.
Well, I'm off to do some more cleaning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment