


Well our LOA is signed, sealed and officially on its way back to Texas! Another sigh of relief! Now we begin the wait for TA (Travel Approval)! Once we receive that,(hopefully in about three weeks)we can request an appointment with the US Consulate in Guangzhou. After we are notified of our appointment date, we can plan our trip! It is so nice to be at the end of all of the waiting and looking at the light at the end of the tunnel! Addison, we love you so much and can't wait to finally meet you! We're getting closer and we'll be there as soon as we can!
I want to thank the three other families who are going through this with us right now. Without you guys to complain to and celebrate with, this process would have been so much harder! I can't wait until we can finally meet in person and have that cup of coffee(or tea!) that we talked about!
I'm posting a few pictures of Bill and I and the kids with our LOA and me putting it in the FedEx box for its return trip to Texas! What a wonderful little piece of paper that is!

2 comments:
Karen,
I posted a picture of Greg and I holding the LOA, I must say your photo is a lot more flattering of the two of you! Our LOAs are now officially on a DHL truck/plane on the way back to China!!! Hopefully the days will fly be now! Jody
YIPPEE!!! I can't wait to meet all of you either!!
My photo is the worst. Look at my frizzy hair!! Can you tell that I am at the beach!!!!
Post a Comment