Gotcha Day!

Thursday, July 10, 2008

It FINALLY came!


We got it! Our LOA came yesterday! Hooray! After 98 agonizing days of waiting, Erin from our agency called at about 4:16 PM yesterday to give us the good news. I have been doing back flips ever since! Well, not really, but you know what I mean! Waiting for LOA is so hard, not only because you just want to go and get your child, but also because CCAA can decide not to approve you. So, this was a HUGE relief, to say the least!
Now I am waiting for DHL to come and deliver the LOA to us this morning so we can sign it and overnight it back to our agency. Then it's off to China! Apparently, it has been taking about 21 days to receive Travel Approval after the LOA gets back to China, so we'll see what happens. Let's hope the wait for TA goes much faster than the wait for LOA! Hold on Addison, mommy and daddy are coming soon!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Yippee!!! I'm still such a happy camper... like a huge weight has been lifted. Congratulations! Is it too early to start chanting, "Come on TA!" ? Enjoy celebrating!

Sherrie said...

YEA!!! Congratulations to us!!! I am so relieved and excited that we are sharing this together!