Gotcha Day!

Thursday, August 28, 2008

We're on our way!


Well, the time is finally here! We leave for China tomorrow! Our bags are packed and we're as ready as we're ever gonna be! We should arrive in Hong Kong at about 10:00 PM Saturday night their time, which is about 10:00 AM Saturday here. We'll be staying at the airport hotel that night and then we fly to Chu Chu's province on Sunday. Then comes Monday, the day we've been waiting so long for...Gotcha Day! Our little sweetheart will finally be in our arms! The kids are so excited, they can't wait to go. Kailyn had her first day of school today and is happy to have the next two weeks off! Ethan had his kindergarten orientation today and is excited to start school when we return. Today was a crazy day of last minute preparations, but I think that we're just about ready to go. We plan to post here on the blog as much as possible during our trip, so stayed tuned for pics of our little princess with her Forever Family! China, here we come!

4 comments:

Sherrie said...

Just wanted to say Hello. We are in Tianjin. I can't believe our "Gotcha" Days are almost here. Looking forward to GZ!!!!!!!

Kate said...

Karen,
Best wishes to you tomorrow! I hope your "Gotcha Day" is a glorious one! I look forward to seeing you soon!
Kate

Shelley said...

Hi,

Just wanted you to know that I am watching your blog and praying for you to have a fun, safe and healthy trip. I am so excited to see Addison again...this time with her mom, dad, brother and sister!

Anonymous said...

I am a friend of Sherri's and I wanted to send lots of love and prayers to all of you. All this excitement is exciting! Take care and have fun. Falling in love is always fun!