Gotcha Day!

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

It's been a while......




Well, it's been quite a while since I've posted anything, but we've been really busy as usual! Summer weather is here (even though it's not summer yet!) so we've been outside planting, landscaping and sweating almost every weekend! We're preparing for the end of the school year and the beginning of what will hopefully be a wonderful summer with Addison joining our family! Kailyn finishes third grade on Friday and Ethan graduates from preschool that same day. My babies! I can't believe that starting in the fall I will have a FOURTH grader and a Kindergartner! Where did the time go?
We are anxiously awaiting our LOA (Letter of Approval) from China so that we can sign it, send it back, and wait some more for our TA (Travel Approval)! We are on Day 77 of our wait for LOA and quite frankly, we're sick of waiting!
We were lucky enough to have sent a package to Addison with a friend who was traveling to China back in April. In it was a dress and barrettes, another photo album of our family, a stuffed animal, some pictures the kids drew for Addison, and some candy for the foster family. I have posted the pictures of Addison looking at Kailyn and Ethan's drawings as well as a great photo of Addison and her foster mom. Enjoy!

2 comments:

jody said...

Hi Karen,
I am at the beach this week and for some reason I can not email out but I can get emails and post a comment on your blog. Addison is beautiful! Hopefully we will get our LOA soon and be on our way to China!Jody
Our blog is www.waiting4cali.blogspot.com

Kate said...

Hi Karen,
Addison is a cutie. Now if only those LOAs would get here!

Kate