Gotcha Day!

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Day 84


Well we are still waiting for our LOA and it's getting really old! We just want to go and get our little girl and bring her home to her family. She has spent too much time away from us already. We have heard that LOA's MAY be on their way from China right now, so we're really hoping that it's true. I guess we just have to wait and see.

Meanwhile... the kids are enjoying their first week of NO SCHOOL! They have been having fun playing together and not having to go to bed as early! Today is a beautiful day so I may set up their inflatable waterslide so they can play in the ice cold water while I do yard work! They can spend hours on that thing, bring on the sunblock!

I am going to try to post more photos to the blog, but unfortunately, some of the ones I really want are being held hostage in our laptop which refuses to turn on, due to a not-so-graceful dive off of the kitchen counter! Hopefully we can get it fixed soon.

I'll keep you posted on the LOA situation, hopefully we'll be waiting for TA soon!

No comments: